Most advanced laser circumcision for phimosis treatment in Jaipur
Phimosis is a penile condition in uncircumcised men and boys which makes it difficult to retract the foreskin of the penis. if the skin is forcibly retracted, tissue damage can occur. Patients with phimosis can have symptoms such as irritation, pain, ballooning of the foreskin (a result of urinary obstruction), etc. Depending on the condition of the patient and the severity of the condition, phimosis is treated. If the condition is not severe the urologist may prescribe antibiotics and ointments. If the situation is critical then the urologist may suggest surgical treatments such as circumcision to treat for phimosis. Consult best surgeons to undergo pain-free, safe, and most advanced procedure of circumcision in Jaipur.
When does one need to go for Circumcision in Jaipur?
Laser circumcision is the minimally invasive surgical procedure that removes the excess foreskin from the shaft of the penis which covers the head of the penis. Some medical conditions can lead to a need for circumcision, including:
- Tight foreskin
- Genital warts
- Lichen sclerosus
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
Pristyn Care provides the best laser circumcision to treat the above mentioned problems in Jaipur. Laser circumcision is an effective and safe procedure which treats phimosis problems.
Benefits of Laser Circumcision Surgery
Benefits of Laser Circumcision are:
- Easier to maintain hygiene
- Diminishing risk of UTI
- Lower risk of sexually transmitted infections, sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Reduced risk of developing UTIs (especially if UTI previously occurred due to phimosis, etc)
- Prevention from tight foreskin problems such as phimosis and paraphimosis
- Decreased risk of penile cancer and cervical cancer in the female sexual partners
Why to choose Pristyn Care for laser circumcision in Jaipur?
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Jaipur at Pristyn Care-
- Precise procedure
- More effective compared to conventional methods
- Minimal blood loss
- No postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Painless procedure
- No wound or scar after recovery
- The complete procedure is done in 10-20 minutes
- Same-day discharge from the hospital
- Swift recovery
- No downtime from regular activities
- Reduced risks or side effects
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Jaipur
You can consult the best surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive laser procedure of circumcision in Jaipur at Pristyn Care clinic.
You can get an appointment with Dr. Tanmay Jain, who completed his MBBS and MS from Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur and has 5 years of experience Consult our expert doctor at Pristyn Care Clinic to undergo laser circumcision in Jaipur to undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision.
How To Book an Appointment for the Best Laser Circumcision in Jaipur?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns, or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Jaipur, visit the nearest clinic in Jaipur to know the solution. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for circumcision surgery in Jaipur. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision surgery in Jaipur.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes to complete, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce discomfort after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate