What Are The Treatment Options For Piles In Kolkata?
Several treatment options are there for piles in Kolkata. This may include the following:-
01. Home Remedies
02. Dietary and lifestyle changes
04. External Hemorrhoid Thrombectomy
05. Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Rubber Band Ligation
- Injection (Sclerotherapy)
- Coagulation (Infrared, Laser or Bipolar)
06. Surgical Procedures
- Hemorrhoid Removal (Hemorrhoidectomy)
- Hemorrhoid Stapling
However, the treatment of piles in Kolkata is determined by several factors which may include the following:-
- Type of piles
- Severity of piles
- Age of the patient
- The overall health of the patient
If piles are mild, the doctor may suggest home remedies, dietary changes, and medication treat the condition. But if piles are severe or the nonsurgical treatment methods fail to provide relief, or if there is a risk of infection, the piles specialist recommends undergoing laser surgery.
Among all the treatment methods mentioned above, laser treatment is considered the best treatment for piles in Kolkata. Simply, because it can cure piles for for once and all.
If you are suffering from piles and seeking the best treatment in Kolkata, you should first consult with a piles doctor and know which treatment is best suited to you. After that, you can decide and go further for the treatment.
Get The Most Advanced Piles Treatment In Kolkata
Piles are swollen and inflamed veins present in and around the anus. Although piles is unlikely to cause life-threatening complications, it still can be troublesome, painful, and frustrating.
If you experience the symptoms of piles or suffering from the same, you should book an appointment with a piles doctor for your treatment. Due to advancements in medical science, piles laser surgery is available in Kolkata. Laser surgery is considered the most advanced treatment method for piles.
After consulting with an experienced, skilled, and reliable piles surgeon in Kolkata, you can undergo the laser procedure and get rid of your disease in a matter of no time.
Consult With The Best Piles Doctor In Kolkata
Piles is a vicious disease and should be treated by highly experienced, well-trained, and reliable proctologists. If piles surgery is not performed with complete precision and perfection, the risk of several severe complications arise that may include the following:-
- Nonhealing wounds
- Fistula formation
- Anal cancer in rare cases
Therefore, it’s suggested that you choose the right doctor for your treatment. If you or any of your relatives are suffering from piles and seeking to get treated by the best piles doctor in Kolkata, you can contact Pristyn Care.
At our clinic/hospital in Kolkata, piles is treated by highly experienced doctors. Our piles’ doctors have more than 10 years of experience in treating piles. The success rate of piles treatment at our clinic/hospital is as high as 95-98 percent and the risk of complications is as low as almost zero.
Our piles doctors in Kolkata have a sound understanding of piles and expertise in advanced laser surgery. We provide state-of-the-art services to patients suffering from piles in Kolkata. We have personalized medical coordinators to assist you in every step of your treatment journey. We assure you won’t feel pain or discomfort during your entire surgical treatment.
Meet Our Piles Surgeon In Kolkata
Name:- Dr. Shwetali Ahire
Qualification:- MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Specialty:- General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Experience:- 11+ Years
What Questions You Should Ask Your Doctor Before Piles Treatment?
Following are the few important questions that you should ask your doctor before going with the treatment procedure:-
- What are the causes of my symptoms?
- Is my condition likely to be temporary or permanent?
- Am I at the risk of complications related to my condition?
- What treatment approach do you recommend?
- If the first treatment we try doesn’t work, what will you recommend next?
- Am I a candidate for the surgery? Why and why not?
- Are there additional self-care steps that I should keep in mind?
- I have other medical problems. How can I manage these along with piles?
By asking the following questions to your doctor, you can make a good decision for your treatment, keeping the risk of complications at bay.
Benefits Of Undergoing Piles Surgery At Pristyn Care In Kolkata
We are a new-age healthcare company with a laser-sharp focus on simplifying the entire surgery journey of a patient by offering care and assistance at each step.
We ensure that your experience from the discovery of the best piles surgeon in Kolkata to booking an appointment at the clinic, getting detailed diagnosis done, booking tests at a diagnostic center, getting insurance paperwork done, commute from home to the hospital and back to home after completion of the surgery, the admission-discharge process at the hospital, and follow-up consultation with the doctor after the surgery — is hassle-free and care-filled.
Piles surgery at our clinic is done by leveraging the most advanced technology and equipment, which is completely owned by us. Patients suffering from piles are treated at the hands of some of the best piles doctors in Kolkata who have more than 10 years of experience in their field.
If you are fed up with the pain and discomfort caused by piles, seeking to get the best treatment in Kolkata, you can get in touch with us now.
How To Contact Pristyn Care For Piles Treatment In Kolkata?
If you are suffering from piles and seeking the most effective treatment, you can book an appointment with Pristyn Care and get help from highly experienced and skilled piles specialists available in Kolkata.
To contact us, you can call on the above-mentioned Mobile Number, fill the Book Appointment form, or can use our Mobile App. You can also choose to have a consultation with our proctologists online from the comfort of your home.
Once the preliminary consultation is done, the most suitable treatment plan can be determined and discussed. Piles doctors available at our clinic/hospital in Kolkata can help you get relief from piles permanently.
What Are The Benefits Of Undergoing Laser Piles Surgery?
Several treatment methods are there for piles, but laser surgery is considered the best and permanent treatment of piles in Kolkata. When all treatment options fail to treat the condition or provide relief to the patients, piles specialists recommend laser treatment.
Due to its effectiveness and several benefits, this advanced procedure is preferred for piles treatment across Kolkata. Following are the top-notch advantages of undergoing laser treatment for piles:-
- Painless and bloodless procedure
- Involves no incision or stitches
- One day hospitalization
- Almost no risk or side effects of complications
- It gets completed in 30 minutes
- Promotes quick and comfortable recovery
- The patient can resume daily routine within 2-4 days of the surgery
- Considered the best and permanent treatment
- Chances of recurrence are almost nil
If you are suffering from piles and wish to get the best possible treatment in Kolkata, you can choose to undergo laser surgery after consulting with an experienced and reliable piles surgeon.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Kolkata
In Kolkata, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Kolkata, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Kolkata, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.