Lucknow is the capital city of the state Uttar Pradesh and originally known as Lakshmanpur, Lakhanpur or Lachmanpur. In history, Lucknow was the capital of the Awadh region, controlled by the Delhi Sultanate.
If you are in Lucknow and suffering from piles, we recommend you to visit our hospital or book an appointment with our best piles doctors.
Why should you choose Pristyn Care to get treated for piles in Lucknow?
In Lucknow, you can find several health care providers offering treatment for piles. But at Pristyn Care, you can avail the safest and most advanced piles treatment at an affordable cost. To provide you the best health care services, we are associated with the top piles hospitals and piles clinics in Lucknow. Our hospitals’ infrastructure is ultramodern and provides a great ambience to all patients.
We follow all the precautionary measures like regular sanitization of all medical equipment, thermal screening of all people who enter and leave the hospital premises. All our associated hospitals are well-equipped with the latest and advanced medical tools, diagnostic devices, and surgical instruments. Pristyn Care associated hospitals are the best, which provide piles surgery in Lucknow at an affordable cost.
Why choose Pristyn Care doctors to undergo piles laser surgery in Lucknow?
Choosing the wrong medical professional for your piles laser surgery in Lucknow can alter your life and can cause various complications. To get diagnosed and treated by expert piles specialists in Lucknow, you can visit Pristyn Care. Our piles surgeons in Lucknow have performed a number of hemorrhoid surgeries with no risks and complications. All of them are highly successful, with a success rate above 94 per cent.
All our piles doctors in Lucknow follow high standards of medical guidelines to provide the utmost care to all patients. To avoid the spread and contamination of COVID-19, all our doctors wear PPE kits.
Piles surgeons in Lucknow at Pristyn Care can perform hemorrhoid surgery with minimal risk of infection and less chance of occurrence of risks and post-surgical complications. To avail the safest piles laser surgery in Lucknow, you can visit Pristyn Care or book an appointment with us.
What happens after laser piles treatment?
Once you undergo laser piles treatment from Pristyn Care, Lucknow, you will be transferred to the recovery room, where all your vital signs will be monitored thoroughly by our medical and nursing staff. Once you are stable and ready to get discharged, our piles doctor or the surgeon will provide you with a few instructions, which need to be followed for the coming few days or weeks. For easy transportation to your home, we provide a free cab facility at no extra cost.
How to book an appointment with piles doctors in Lucknow?
To have a consultation with top piles doctor in Lucknow, you can visit Pristyn Care by booking an appointment with our doctors. Booking an appointment with piles doctors at Pristyn Care, Lucknow is easy and simple.
You can call the phone number or fill in the form that is on this page. One of our medical coordinators will call you back at the earliest possible and will get your details like age, sex, and medical condition from which you are suffering. Based on that, he/she will book your appointment with the nearest piles doctor.
You can also have an online consultation with Pristyn Care piles doctors in Lucknow by visiting our official website or the Pristyn Care mobile application.
Best piles specialists in Lucknow who are associated with Pristyn Care:
Doctors in Lucknow who can treat your piles with minimal risks and complications are:
Name of the doctor: Dr. Bichitra Nath Shukla
Qualifications: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Clinical Fellow in Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery & Endoscopic Hernia Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
Speciality: General Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 19+ years
Name of the doctor: Dr. Vineet Kumar Pathak
Qualifications: MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 12+ years
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Lucknow
In Lucknow, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Lucknow, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Lucknow, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.