Incision-free and successful and pain free Piles Treatment in Surat
A majority of the people suffering from piles avoid its surgery and choose to live in discomfort as they fear the complicated and painful recovery that follows conventional piles surgery. But with the innovative and successful laser piles surgery, you no longer will have to undergo a long and painful recovery period. Laser piles treatment offers faster recovery in a daycare procedure. It is a minimally invasive surgical treatment and is generally suitable for people from all age groups in Surat. In an ideal condition, the patients return to normal activities within 24 – 48 hours. And, the best part, there is no hassle in the insurance claim process and we provide free follow up visits with the best Piles doctor in Surat.
Schedule your consultation with the best piles doctor in Surat
Pristyn Care houses some of the most experienced and skilled doctors for minimally invasive laser piles surgery in Surat. Our doctors have several years of experience in advanced piles treatment and provide specialized care to all our patients. If you suspect that you have piles, you should visit our clinic for a thorough consultation and examination by a specialist piles doctor in Surat who will provide an accurate diagnosis and the best treatment plan for you. At Pristyn Care clinic in Surat, our team of doctors and medical staff will provide a comfortable and private environment to make the treatment journey seamless for you. To learn whether your symptoms of blood in stool, pain and anal itching are the results of piles, give a call at our number and one of our medical coordinator will help you book your appointment with the best piles doctor in Surat.
When should I see a doctor for piles treatment in Surat?
You should see a specialist doctor for piles treatment if you see blood on your toilet paper or stool, feel discomfort and pain in the rectum, especially while sitting. Do not delay seeing a doctor if you notice that you have piles as this condition can worsen very quickly and the symptoms often get drastically worse. Many individuals also face problems carrying out their daily activities due to this condition. Seek prompt medical care immediately if you experience a large amount of rectal bleeding (even if painless bleeding) that may be accompanied by dizziness.
If you are searching for the best doctor for piles surgery in Surat, you should visit Pristyn care clinic to meet with hemorrhoid doctors with several years of experience in treating patients with piles in Surat. Our doctors are known for their compassionate care and personalized approach, and specialise in performing the most successful and pain-less piles laser surgery in Surat and get you the relief you should get. Schedule an appointment to get relief from permanent piles with piles laser surgery in Surat by calling us at our number or filling out the book appointment form on this page.
How can you make an appointment at Pristyn Care for piles treatment/ piles laser surgery in Surat?
If you are suffering from grade 3 or grade 4 piles and cannot find relief from medications and home remedies, piles laser surgery could help you get rid of this painful condition. If you wish to consult the best piles doctor for a quick and painless treatment for piles in Surat, give us a call or visit our website to make your appointment. You can also download our free mobile application to book the appointment conveniently.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Surat
In Surat, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Surat, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Surat, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.