Get Most Advanced Laparoscopic Hernia Repair In Jaipur
A hernia is a very common problem faced by people around the world. Studies estimate that more than a million people undergo surgeries for hernia repair every year. The actual incidence of hernias is even higher, as some people choose to live with their hernias and tend to delay surgery. Hernias can get worse over time and in severe cases, serious complications can arise.
People in Jaipur who are dealing with the symptoms of a hernia can get in touch with Pristyn Care for expert consultation on hernias. Pristyn Care has partnered with some of the well-known surgeons and hospitals in Jaipur and we offer the most advanced laparoscopic procedure for hernia correction. At Pristyn Care, we ensure you a safe, comfortable, and seamless medical experience. Contact us and book your appointment with a specialist in your locality.
Types of Hernias that can be treated with Laparoscopic Technology
Our surgeons in Jaipur can treat the following types of hernia in a risk-free manner:
- Inguinal hernia
- Hiatal hernia
- Umbilical hernia
- Epigastric hernia
- Giant abdominal wall hernia
- Incisional hernia
- Femoral hernia
Highly Experienced Hernia Surgeons In Jaipur
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the most experienced hernia specialists and laparoscopic surgeons in Jaipur. We ensure that the surgeons are certified by recognized medical authorities and undergo proper training for performing the modern laparoscopy-assisted hernia surgery. Moreover, the surgeons are highly cooperative and will try to clear all your doubts and concerns before you go for the actual procedure.
Why Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Is A Better Option?
Laparoscopic surgery for hernia correction is a technologically advanced procedure in which the surgeon uses a laparoscope to work through the incisions and get a clearer view of the area under surgery. The surgery is highly effective and offers a solution of hernia symptoms with negligible complication risk.
The benefits of choosing laparoscopic surgery for hernia repair include:
- Very high success rate and minimum blood loss
- Highly precise painless procedure
- Fast relief from hernia symptoms
- Same day discharge from the hospital
- Minimal cuts or incisions
- Fast and smooth recovery
- Resume normal life routine within a week
- No external long term scarring from the surgery
- Reduced chances of recurrence or complications
Why Choose Hernia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Pristyn Care is one of the most reliable names in the healthcare sector in India. We make complete efforts to provide customized patient care that fits all the needs of the patient.
We offer the following benefits to our patients:
- We ensure maximum safety against COVID-19 by following all WHO-recommended preventive measures at all our clinics and partner hospitals.
- Our medical coordinators arrange free pick-up and drop service for all the hernia patients on the day of the surgery.
- Dedicated Care Buddy from Pristyn Care helps the patient to get a hassle-free admission at the hospital.
- The advanced laparoscopic technique is used by our surgeons in Jaipur to effectively cure hernias.
- Insurance approval and other formalities are handled by our team members to assure a seamless surgery experience for the patient.
- Our doctors provide a set of detailed post-surgery instructions and a diet chart for the healthy recovery of the patient.
- Follow-up consultation with the surgeon within 7 days after the surgery is free of cost
Preparation before hernia surgery
- Preparation before hernia surgery includes medical evaluation, chest x-ray, and certain specific tests depending on your overall health and medical conditions.
- After consultation with your doctor, discussing the benefits and possible complications of the surgery, you will need to give written consent for the surgery.
- It’s recommended that you take the shower the night before or the morning of the surgery.
- If you face problems such as difficulties moving your bowels or anemia – similar preparation may be used after consulting with your doctor.
- If you take drugs such as aspirin, blood thinners, anti-inflammatory medications (arthritis medications), and certain vitamins, they should be stopped for the first few days of your surgery.
- Keep your stomach empty. Don’t eat anything not even water after midnight or the night before your hernia surgery. The risk of developing complications increases during or after your surgery if you eat or drink anything before the surgery.
- You can take the medicines that your doctor has told are permissible to take with a sip of water the morning of the surgery.
- Arrange someone for help after your surgery. Plan to have someone who can drive you home post-surgery.
- Quit or reduce smoking and consuming alcohol and arrange for any help that you may need at home.
By keeping all the above-mentioned points, you can easily prepare for hernia surgery and ensure it to be successful.
When to call or meet your doctor after hernia surgery
After undergoing hernia surgery, you may notice slight drainage, bruising, or slight swelling around the incision. However, this is normal and you don’t need to worry about it. Likewise, it’s also normal to have a lump or hardness under or near the incision. You may also have bruising and some swelling of the genitalia, which is not uncommon.
However, call your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following signs or symptoms:-
- Increased incisional pain, bleeding, or redness.
- Inability to urinate within 12 hours
- High fever with chills
- Inability to tolerate diet due to nausea and vomiting that won’t go away.
- Foul-smelling discharge from the incision area
- Chest pain or shortness of breath
- Excessive swelling around the incision or in the scrotum
Factors deciding the overall cost of hernia surgery
The average cost of hernia surgery ranges between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 100000. However, this is not a fixed cost. Several factors affect the final cost of hernia surgery such as:-
- Type of hernia-There are six types of hernia known as inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, femoral hernia, hiatal hernia, epigastric hernia, and incisional hernia. The type of hernia you are suffering from also determines the overall cost of your surgery.
- Type of surgery-Hernia surgery is mainly done in two ways known as open surgery and laparoscopic surgery. The average cost of open surgery for a hernia in Jaipur ranges between Rs. 30,000 to 60,000. The average cost of laparoscopic surgery for a hernia in Jaipur ranges between Rs. 50,000 to 100000.
- Surgeon’s experience-A surgeon’s experience also plays a significant role in finalizing the overall cost of the surgery. Usually, the fee of an experienced surgeon is way higher than the fee of the surgeon with minimum or no experience.
- Hospitalization-Hospitalization can immensely affect the overall cost of hernia surgery. Whether you need hospitalization after hernia surgery or not depends on several factors such as the type of hernia surgery you are undergoing, your overall health, etc. Laparoscopic surgery is a daycare procedure where you don’t need hospitalization.
Apart from all the above, many factors are there that significantly affect the overall cost of hernia surgery such as medication post-procedure and follow-up meetings with the surgeon.
Benefits of laparoscopic hernia surgery
Laparoscopic surgery is considered the best method to treat hernia as it’s a modern and advanced way to treat the problem. If you are suffering from a hernia and seeking the best and painless treatment in Jaipur, you should consider opting for this advanced painless and bloodless procedure.
The following are the top benefits of choosing laparoscopic surgery for hernia treatment.
- Small incisions — Laparoscopic surgery involves small incisions. Therefore, the risk of bleeding or infection diminishes. Also, this procedure doesn’t result in wounds or scars.
- Laparoscopic surgery is the best procedure if you want to get rid of a hernia without any fear of pain, bleeding, infection, or other complications.
- No risk of complications — During laparoscopic surgery, the surgeon uses a medical instrument called a laparoscope that has a small camera and light on one end. With the help of the camera and light, the surgeon sees the inside of the abdomen and performs the surgery precisely, diminishing the risk of complications.
- High success rate — The success rate of laparoscopic hernia surgery is as high as 95-98 percent and the risk of complications is as low as almost zero. However, one thing you should keep in mind is that you choose an experienced and reliable surgeon for laparoscopic hernia surgery.
- Recovery — Above all, the best part of laparoscopic hernia surgery is that it promotes quick, painless, and comfortable recovery unlike open surgery of hernia. You can resume your daily routine within 3-4 days but complete recovery may take around 2-3 weeks.
If you seeking to get rid of your hernia is the safest and way, you can get in touch with Pristyn Care.