What are the benefits of laser surgery for piles?
Laser surgery for piles is a technologically advanced procedure. In this surgery, the surgeon uses laser technology to cure the condition. The procedure offers the following benefits over conventional open surgery:
- The patient experiences much lesser pain in comparison to open surgery.
- There is no need for an overnight hospital stay as the patient is discharged on the same day.
- A quick and simple procedure that completes in about 30 minutes only.
- The laser beam acts directly on the inflamed area without damaging the surrounding tissues.
- The laser procedure enables the faster healing of the wound.
- Chances of postoperative complications are minimum.
- More than 95% success rate which is very high as compared to other piles treatments.
- Consult with the experienced and reputed doctors for treatment of piles at Pristyn Care, Bhopal
We understand the importance of consulting a qualified and experienced specialist while undergoing treatment for piles or hemorrhoids. And, Pristyn Care works with some of the highly experienced proctologists and piles specialists in Bhopal to offer advanced solutions for the condition. Our proctologists in Bhopal have a minimum of 9 years of experience in performing surgeries. Thus, you can rely on their expertise to get rid of hemorrhoids in a minimally invasive manner.
Furthermore, our doctors ensure that the patient gets private consultations to gain complete clarity of the case. Each of our doctors provides detailed consultation to every patient before deciding the best line of treatment. You can also schedule your detailed consultation by calling us now.