Painless and scar-free piles laser surgery in Bhopal
People in Bhopal who are dealing with the symptoms of piles can get rid of the pain once and for all. Pristyn Care offers advanced laser piles surgery in Bhopal for long-term relief. Laser piles treatment is a painless procedure. The surgeon uses anesthesia during the surgery and there are no incisions involved. This makes the recovery period painless as well. Moreover, the non-invasive nature of the laser procedure ensures that no scars or wounds are left behind. The surgery is completely safe and reliable. Contact Pristyn Care to book your appointment with one of our piles specialists.
What are the benefits of laser surgery for piles?
Laser surgery for piles is a technologically advanced procedure. In this surgery, the surgeon uses laser technology to cure the condition. The procedure offers the following benefits over conventional open surgery:
- The patient experiences much lesser pain in comparison to open surgery.
- There is no need for an overnight hospital stay as the patient is discharged on the same day.
- A quick and simple procedure that completes in about 30 minutes only.
- Painless surgery- with the use of local anesthesia
- No major cuts or incisions are carried out in the laser procedure.
- The laser beam acts directly on the inflamed area without damaging the surrounding tissues.
- The laser procedure enables the faster healing of the wound.
- Chances of postoperative complications are minimum.
- More than 95% success rate which is very high as compared to other piles treatments.
Why piles treatment should not be delayed?
Piles (also known as hemorrhoids) is a painful condition that arises due to the swelling of blood vessels in the lower rectum. Due to hectic lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits, more people have become susceptible to the condition. Hemorrhoids can turn quite severe if left untreated. Delaying piles treatment can result in the following complications:
- The piles can become strangulated
- Excessive bleeding from the piles, sometimes even resulting in anemia
- Discomfort due to piles prolapse
- Thrombosis (blood clot) in the piles
- Microbial attack in the region, causing infections
Therefore, it is important to seek timely and proper medical care as soon as piles of symptoms show up.
Consult with the experienced and reputed doctors for treatment of piles at Pristyn Care, Bhopal
We understand the importance of consulting a qualified and experienced specialist while undergoing treatment for piles or hemorrhoids. Thus, Pristyn Care works with some of the highly experienced proctologists and piles specialists in Bhopal to offer advanced solutions for the condition. Our proctologists in Bhopal have a minimum of 9 years of experience in performing surgeries. Thus, you can rely on their expertise to get rid of hemorrhoids in a painless manner.
Furthermore, our doctors ensure that the patient gets private consultations to gain complete clarity of the case. No patient is rushed into the treatment without clearing their concerns and apprehensions. You can also schedule your detailed consultation by calling us now.
What is the cost of piles surgery in Bhopal at Pristyn Care?
The cost of undergoing piles surgery in Bhopal can vary depending upon a number of factors. These include:
- Grade of piles
- The surgeon consulted for the procedure
- Type and location of hospital
- Surgeon’s fees
- Mode of surgery (Conventional open or laser surgery)
- Fees of anesthetist
- Room charges and medical expenses at the hospital
- Insurance coverage of the treatment
At Pristyn Care, we are dedicated to ensuring effective and accessible treatment for all. We provide modern laser surgery for piles at a very affordable cost. The cost of laser piles surgery at Pristyn care can range between Rs. 43,000-Rs.82,000. In addition, we accept health insurance, and also offer a No Cost EMI option so that the patient receives the treatment without stressing on the financial aspects.
Benefits of receiving laser piles treatment from Pristyn Care in Bhopal
- We ensure maximum safety against COVID-19. We abide by the necessary protocols of thermal screening, usage of PPE kits by the doctors, and regular sanitization at the clinics and partner hospitals.
- For precise diagnosis and surgery, our doctors use the latest technologies that are USFDA (United States Food &Drug Association) approved.
- A team of highly trained surgeons conducts surgeries to ensure fast and complete riddance from hemorrhoids.
- The patient undergoing piles surgery gets a free cab service on the day of the treatment at the hospital.
- Complete privacy and comfort of the patient are prioritized and they get a single deluxe room at the hospital.
- Proper postoperative care instructions and diet charts are given to the patient for speedy smooth recovery. Also, the first follow-up visit to the doctor is free of cost.
How to book an appointment with the best Pristyn Care doctors for piles treatment in Bhopal?
It is easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care proctologist in Bhopal. You can do so through any of the following methods:
- Submit your contact information through the patient form on our website.
- Call us directly on the number mentioned above.
A medical representative from our team will get in touch with you. You can then finalize the details of the appointment and they will schedule the same for you. Also, if it is not possible for you to consult the doctor in person, we have the provision for online consultation. You can seek medical advice from our doctors from the comfort of your home.