Less invasive and scarless laser circumcision surgery in Surat
Laser circumcision surgery is a less invasive technique to remove the foreskin of the penis. Male circumcision is commonly performed in newborn boys for religious or cultural reasons but circumcision may also be a medically necessary procedure where no other treatment proves successful for the underlying condition. Circumcision is often recommended for medical reasons to men suffering from recurrent health problems affecting the penis. Some men may also choose to get circumcised for personal reasons as well like better penile hygiene.
Whatever the reason might be, it is important to choose an experienced circumcision doctor in Surat to perform this procedure. Laser circumcision is painless and is performed under anesthesia. Sex life or erections will not be affected following recovery after circumcision.
Our renowned and experienced team of doctors and medical staff will collaborate with you so as to make the experience effortless and comfortable for you. We believe that communication is essential in delivering great outcomes of a medical procedure. The most important thing you need to know is that we are here for you and will work closely with you to form a personalised plan, based on your needs and expectations. If you have any questions regarding circumcision or wish to undergo laser circumcision in Surat, call us and we will help you schedule a consultation.
Unable to find a permanent solution for tight foreskin? Undergo successful phimosis surgery in Surat
Phimosis is the condition when the foreskin narrows at the tip of the penis and cannot be retracted back to its regular position. The condition causes the inability to pull back the foreskin and can have a huge impact on the male’s sex life. For some men, phimosis may be a new problem but some men suffer from recurrent phimosis, which may be accompanied by other complications such as paraphimosis or balanitis. Men with mild phimosis usually experience difficulty with pulling the foreskin when the penis is fully erect.
For mild phimosis, a corticosteroid cream or phimosis steroid cream may be effective when applied regularly for a few months. But if the phimosis is severe and has existed for a long period of time, the recurrence rate is very high and the success rate of nonsurgical options for phimosis treatment is less than 30%. Circumcision is the most successful treatment for phimosis and has a very high success rate. Circumcision is more than 95% successful in the treatment of phimosis and also prevents recurrence. At Pristyn Care, we have the best team of phimosis doctors in Surat who also specializes in treatment of phimosis and other foreskin and penile problems. Give us a call to schedule your appointment at Pristyn Care, the best circumcision clinic in Surat.
Excellence in circumcision care and foreskin treatment
Our highly renowned circumcision doctors are experienced surgeons who are board certified and fellowship-trained to perform less invasive circumcision with the use of laser technique. Our doctors are experienced in evaluating and treating phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis and other such foreskin problems and can perform laser circumcision on young boys and men of all ages. If you are undergoing circumcision for medical reasons, your procedure would be covered under health insurance and we accept all major health insurances in India. We also offer a convenient and cost-saving no cost EMI option for the surgery. Contact us to make an appointment with the best doctors for circumcision surgery in Surat or if you want to have more information regarding circumcision.
Schedule your appointment at Pristyn Care- the best circumcision clinic in Surat
If you have any questions regarding the procedure or if you want to schedule a consultation, please contact us at the number mentioned on the top and bottom. You can also use the “Book Your Appointment form” on the top and bottom of the page to share your contact details with us and we will get back to you very soon. To easily manage your bookings and consultation details with us, download our free mobile application, which is available on both iOS and android.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10-20 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Low chances of side effects
- Faster recovery
- No hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate