Most effective and advanced phimosis treatment in Bhopal
Pristyn Care offers the latest laser circumcision procedure for the permanent treatment of phimosis and other penile problems in Bhopal. It is a non-invasive surgical procedure with a very high success rate. The surgery is approved by USFDA and is performed by our experienced surgeons. Our partner hospitals are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and you can trust us for a reliable and seamless surgery. Contact us to book your appointment with one of our specialists in your locality.
Benefits of choosing laser circumcision to cure phimosis:
- Painless, scar-free, and bloodless circumcision procedure
- No major incisions, stitches, wounds, or postoperative scars
- Highest success rate- more than 90%
- Nil risk of complications or side effects
- Has no negative effect on the fertility
- Daycare procedure- discharge within a few hours
- Daily dressing not required after circumcision
- Rejoin work from the next day
- No pain during sex
What are the medical benefits of circumcision?
If circumcision is suggested to you for a medical reason, it will successfully treat the condition and also prevent recurrence from various foreskin problems. There is evidence that circumcision has various health benefits, such as-
- Reduced risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Reduces the chances of sexually transmitted diseases and infections including HIV.
- Lower risk of penile cancer in men and cervical cancer in the female sex partners
- Permanent prevention of balanitis, paraphimosis, phimosis, and balanoposthitis (BXO).
- Easier to keep the penis clean
To consult our top urologists regarding how circumcision can benefit you, book an appointment and visit your nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Bhopal.
Renowned and highly skilled circumcision doctors in Bhopal
If you are looking to consult the best urologists for phimosis or any other penile condition, book an appointment at your nearest Pristyn Care clinic. We have the best surgeons and urologists in Bhopal, who specialize in scarless and pain-free laser circumcision. Our surgeons are certified by recognized medical authorities and have undergone the necessary training for performing circumcision surgeries. The doctors and surgeons are highly cooperative and you can discuss any doubts you may have with the doctor before undergoing the procedure.
Why choose Pristyn Care for circumcision surgery in Bhopal?
- Our urologists in Bhopal offer private and confidential consultations. This allows the patient to openly discuss their condition.
- We provide a 30% discount on diagnostic tests from our recommended centers. This makes the treatment even more affordable for the patient.
- Each patient is allotted a single deluxe room at the hospital to ensure complete comfort.
- A dedicated Care Buddy takes care of all the admission and discharge formalities at the hospital.
- We provide a free commute facility on the day of the surgery. This ensures that the patient or their family does not face any difficulties in reaching the hospital.
- The patient is provided with detailed instructions to be followed after the surgery.
- The patient can also avail of the benefit of a free first follow-up within 7 days of the surgery.
How to book an appointment at the Pristyn Care circumcision clinic in Bhopal?
Booking an appointment with one of our circumcision doctors in your locality is simple. Fill out and submit your details through the patient form on our website. Alternatively, call us directly on the provided contact number to talk to one of our medical coordinators. Discuss your preferred appointment timings with the coordinator, who will then schedule an appointment at your convenience. Furthermore, all the Pristyn Care clinics for circumcision in Bhopal are COVID-19 safe.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery -
- During the procedure - The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery - You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection. Since recovery may take around 2 weeks, depending on the health condition of the patient, you may have to take a week off from work.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure - First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure - If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure - The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision - Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate