Starting Price – ₹ 20000
Average Price – ₹60000
Maximum Price – ₹ 100000
Average Cost of Kidney Stone Treatment in Cuttack
Starting Price – ₹ 20000
Factors Affecting Kidney Stone Treatment Cost in Cuttack
Various factors can influence the cost of kidney stone treatment in Cuttack. The key factors are-
- Choice of the hospital
- Doctor’s and anesthetist’s fee
- The severity of the condition- size, number, and location of the stone
- Diagnostic tests and evaluations
- The method of treatment recommended by the doctor
- Pre and post-surgery medications
- Hospitalization expense (admission, stay, and discharge)
- Use of stent to accommodate stone removal
- Post-surgery care and follow-up consultations
Pristyn Care vs Others
Free Follow-up Consultation
24x7 Care Coordinator
No Cost EMI
Pickup & Drop Services
Minimum Paper Work
Call Us for Best Quote
Get the best Cost Estimate
Cost of Tests Recommended to Diagnose Kidney Stones in Cuttack
Several tests are recommended to accurately diagnose the size, location, and type of kidney stones.
- Abdominal Ultrasound- Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 2,500
- X-ray- Rs. 200 to Rs. 500 per view
- MRI- Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 8,000
- CT Scan- Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 4,500
- Blood Test- Rs. 100 to Rs. 400
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) and Creatinine Test- Rs. 100 to Rs. 200
- Urinalysis- Rs. 100 to Rs. 300
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Kidney Stone Treatment
At Pristyn Care, leverage the minimally invasive techniques, which are more beneficial than the traditional procedure in the following aspects-
- There are no cuts or incisions except for PCNL (which requires one tiny incision).
- Minimal blood loss (no blood loss in ESWL)
- No visible scarring
- Minimal pain and faster recovery
- Hospitalization is required in fewer cases
- The patients can resume daily activities in a few days
- Almost negligible chances of complications
Choose Pristyn Care for Cost-Effective Kidney Stone Treatment in Cuttack
Pristyn Care intends to make all healthcare services cost-effective for patients. For any patients availing kidney stones treatment in Cuttack, we provide-
- Free consultation with the best urologists or general surgeons.
- Assistance with insurance approval and claim process.
- Flexible payment options, including cash, cheques, credit cards, and debit cards.
- No-Cost EMI service to divide the treatment cost into small payable installments.
- Free pick and drop service to and from the hospital on the day of surgery.
- Free follow-up consultations at your convenience.
FAQs around Kidney Stone Treatment
The cost of different techniques used for kidney stone treatment is given below-
- ESWL- Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000
- URSL- Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 55,000
- RIRS- Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 1,05,000
- PCNL- Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 85,000
Yes, kidney stone is a serious condition that can negatively affect the patient or even become life-threatening if not treated on time. Thus, all insurance providers offer ample coverage for the treatment in the basic insurance plan. To learn about the terms and conditions regarding the claim, you can talk to your health insurance provider.
Yes, non-surgical techniques like extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy (ESWL) and ureteroscopic lithotripsy (URSL)are available that can successfully break down the stones in the kidneys, ureter, or bladder.
Generally, a patient will need 2-3 days of proper rest and 2-3 weeks for complete recovery. The actual recovery period usually depends on the technique used. If non-surgical techniques, such as lithotripsy or ureteroscopy, are used, you may recover within 1-2 weeks. However, if percutaneous nephrolithotomy is performed, full recovery will take around 3-4 weeks.
You can have multiple follow-up consultations with Pristyn Care doctors without any additional fee. In most cases, the follow-up costs are covered by health insurance. And even if it’s not, our patients don’t have to pay anything while taking follow-ups with the experts.
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Bangalore
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Chennai
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Delhi
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Faridabad
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Ghaziabad
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Gurgaon
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Hyderabad
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Mumbai
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Noida
- Kidney Stones Surgery cost in Pune
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Bangalore
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Chennai
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Delhi
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Faridabad
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Ghaziabad
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Gurgaon
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Hyderabad
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Mumbai
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Noida
- Kidney Stones Surgery in Pune