Who should not choose Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
Expert gynecologists suggest that certain women should not opt for medical termination of pregnancy as it may lead to serious and life-threatening conditions.
If you are suffering from the following conditions or diseases, MTP can be unsafe for you:-
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Bleeding disorders
- Ovarian mass or anemia
- Uncontrolled seizure disorder
- Using an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Allergy to the medications involved
- If pregnancy exceeds more than nine weeks
- If you have complications related to heart and blood vessels
Also, if you have certain medical conditions which restrain you to get an abortion from medicine, you should avoid medical abortion and opt for surgical abortion after consulting with your doctor.
If you want to get rid of your pregnancy in the best way possible without feeling any pain or discomfort during the entire process, you can get in touch with Pristyn Care. At our clinics in Dehradun, the facility of surgical abortion is available.
This procedure is performed by our highly experienced OB-GYN who have more than 7-10 years of experience in performing surgical abortions successfully.
The success rate of surgical abortion at our clinics is as high as 99-99.5 percent and the risk of complications during or after the procedure is as low as almost zero. We also provide 100% privacy and confidentiality.
Why choose Pristyn Care, Dehradun for abortion
Pristyn Care, Dehradun has carved a name for itself in the healthcare industry. We provide a seamless surgical experience to each patient by offering several facilities.
Choosing Pristyn Care in Dehradun for termination of unwanted pregnancy ensures you following USPs:-
- 01. Experienced and skilled obstetricians/gynecologistsWe work with some of the most experienced, skilled, and renowned obstetricians/gynecologists in Dehradun. They have years of extensive experience in performing thousands of successful surgical abortions.
- 02. Safe and registered MTP clinicsOur clinics are registered and have a great track record in performing several successful surgeries to terminate pregnancies. Pristyn Care MTP clinics are highly equipped with modern diagnostic tools and advanced surgical instruments and devices.
- 03. 100% privacy and confidentialityWe keep the data of the patient very confidential. So you don’t need to worry about the confidentiality of your treatment. It will be between you and your doctor only.
- 04. Cost-Effective surgeriesThe costs of surgical abortion at our clinics in Dehradun are way less than other healthcare service providers. If you want to get rid of your unwanted pregnancy in the best way possible in a cost-effective manner, we are here for you.
- 05. Option for surgical abortionAt our MTP clinics in Dehradun, abortion is done in both ways (either with medications or surgery). After performing certain diagnostic tests, the doctor decides which option is best for you.
- 06. Zero-Cost EMI payment optionWith the help of the zero-cost EMI payment option, you can pay the cost of your surgery in small installments without being burdened with extra charges.
- 07. 30% off on all diagnostic testsWe offer 30% percent off on the diagnostic tests that are done before the doctor starts the treatment procedure for termination of pregnancy. This facility helps the patient with the overall cost of their treatment.
- 08. Daycare procedureIn case surgical abortion is required, we do it as a daycare procedure at our MTP clinics in Dehradun. Therefore, you don’t need hospitalization post-procedure. The doctor will discharge you just after a few hours of the procedure.
- 10. Free follow-up meetingsWe also offer free follow-up meetings with your doctor for the first week. . After the abortion process, if you have any problems or questions, you can consult with the doctor without paying any extra charges.
How to book an appointment with the best gynecologist at Pristyn Care
You can book an appointment with one of our best female gynecologists in Dehradun in the following ways:-
- You can call us at the above Mobile Number and speak to our medical coordinator now.
- You can click on the Book Appointment Form and fill in the patient’s details. We will get back to you very soon.
- You can also complete the details of the patient into the Form you can find on the right-hand side of the screen.
- We offer 100% privacy to each patient. You don’t need to worry about your treatment as your details remain confidential.