Pristyn Care Offers Most Advanced Hymenoplasty in Dehradun
Pristyn Care provides the best hymenoplasty surgery. The procedure of hymenoplasty aims at restoring the elasticity of the hymen and lasts for about 40-minutes. We ensure that every patient is back on their feet and on their way to recovery at the earliest. Therefore, our team of doctors use only the most advanced and up-to-date surgical technology to complete the surgery successfully.
Why Hymenoplasty Is A Better Option Than Other Methods?
The surgical procedure to regain virginity is better than other non-surgical methods such as putting an artificial hymen repair kit. Here are a couple of factors that make it a better option to consider-
- Instant results once the sutures dissolve completely
- Performed on an outpatient basis
- Women experience sexual pleasure similar to the one they experienced during their first sexual intercourse
- Resume activities within 2-3 days of the surgery
- Better results than other options
Get Confidential Consultations With Experienced Doctors in Dehradun
The doctors at Pristyn Care are highly dedicated to provide the best treatment and assistance to all the patients. Being a very intimate affair, all personal and medical details of each patient are kept highly confidential. All our gynaecologists are not only highly-experienced as well as medically-qualified to perform the procedure in Dehradun. Each of our doctors has all the necessary years of training and experience, medical qualifications as well as aesthetic sense right up on their sleeves.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for Hymenoplasty in Dehradun?
We plan the entire patient journey keeping the patient’s needs and wants as central. In this way, we ensure that the patient is satisfied with the treatment and the treatment is not delayed unncessarily. In Dehradun, for all surgical procedures including hymenoplasty, we provide some additional benefits to each and every individual to ensure that they have a hassle-free surgical experience.
- Cab facilities to pick up and drop off patients from their doorstep without any additional cost.
- Detailed consultations with doctors to ensure that the problem is addressed properly.
- Providing assistance to arrange for financing options for hymenoplasty.
- Complete transparency maintained with patients in every aspect, especially financial matters.
- The patients also have the benefit of free follow ups post surgeries.
- Maximum safety and security guaranteed against COVID-19 infection for every patient.
How to prepare for hymenoplasty?
- Choose the right doctor: While hymenoplasty can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, an OB-GYN with experience in cosmetic gyne surgeries is the safest choice.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing hymenoplasty. This is why we suggest you carry your age proof along.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of hymenoplasty or any cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough. (Provided, you are above 18 years of age. )
However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Discuss your current health and medications: We suggest you thoroughly discuss your health, current medications and supplements (if any) with your doctor. You might be required to stop taking some medications before the procedure, else they risk interfering with the healing.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment. The best time to plan hymenoplasty is 2 days after your last period cycle.
What are the risks of hymenoplasty procedure?
When performed under safe medical conditions and by trained gynecologists, hymenoplasty is a typically safe and minimum risk surgery. However, as with any surgery, hymenoplasty too comes with a few risks of complications. These include-
- Prolonged bleeding
- Pelvic/ vaginal infection
- Anaesthetic complications
Please note that these complications are extremely rare and commonly treatable with minimally invasive surgery.
What are the different types of hymen?
Hymens come in a variety of shapes and sizes. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all hymen. There are five different types of hymen, according to medical classification:
- Normal – Commonly hymens have a crescent-shaped entrance
- Cribriform hymen – Hymen with numerous small apertures for menstrual blood to flow through.
- Imperforate hymen – Hymen with no opening.
- Micro perforated hymen – Hymen with a tiny aperture
- Septate hymens have a thin tissue band running through the middle.
Can virginity pills or hymen repair kits give a virginity effect?
No. In fact, you must refrain from such over-the-counter products as they may do more harm than good. Vagina, as you know, is a very delicate and sensitive organ. Inserting anything while the ingredients are not researched, may disturb its Ph balance and cause dryness. This would then risk tear or rupture during intercourse and itchiness and bacterial infection afterward.
If you seek a reconstructed hymen, hymen repair is the best, most common, and medically verified method. It is:
- Less than the 30-minute procedure
- Has no major risks/ complications
- Is undetectable after 1-2 months.
What kind of aftercare is required following a hymenoplasty procedure?
After your procedure, your doctor may recommend a few hours of monitoring. If there are no issues, you will be discharged within 2-3 hours and you will be able to return to work within 2-4 days.
Some post-care tips that may help you are:
- As you clean your vaginal area, do not wipe. Only gently pat dry.
- Keep the area clean and free of moisture.
- If you experience any itching or swelling as you heal, we suggest you use warm compresses and ice packs to relieve the discomfort.
- Avoid head shower or extended baths for atleast 2–3 days after.
- You must not have sex for at least 8 weeks after the procedure.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Do not eat anything too spicy. It could trigger irritation and inflammation in your gastrointestinal pipe.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.
How to choose the best doctor for your hymenoplasty surgery?
We suggest you:
- Ask for a friend/ or your primary health care provider’s referral.
- Look for your doctor’s specific qualifications, accreditations, and specialized experience in hymenoplasty surgery.
- Read through the net and different patient reviews thoroughly. You could also confirm through third-party sites.
- Have a direct consultation with your doctor. See how patiently they listen, and understand your specific needs and requirements. The more clarity they bring to you on the surgery procedure, the better your doctor is.
What should I ask my doctor before undergoing hymenoplasty?
Some questions you should consider asking your doctor before hymenoplasty surgery are:
- What are your qualifications and specialized experience in cosmetic gynecology?
- Are there any risks/ complications associated with hymenoplasty surgery?
- Does hymenoplasty affect my ability for childbirth?
- Are there any guidelines I should follow to prepare for a hymenoplasty procedure?
- How long would the recovery take?
- When can I resume my sex life after hymenoplasty surgery?
- How should I take care after the hymenoplasty procedure?
- When can I resume office after hymenoplasty surgery?
- What are the different payment options you have?