Kanpur, also known as Cawnpore. It is a metropolis and the largest city in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Kanpur was founded in 1803 and became one of the important commercial and military stations of British India. This city is famous for its leather and textile industries.
According to some unknown sources, about 34 per cent of Kanpur’s population are suffering from hemorrhoids. If you are one among them, you can get cured of piles by the best piles surgeons from Pristyn Care.
Get Advanced Laser Treatment for Piles in Kanpur with Pristyn Care
If you have symptoms of piles, do not delay the treatment and contact Pristyn Care today to get the most advanced laser piles treatment in Kanpur. Piles is a disease that may not be life-threatening, but it has a negative impact on the quality of life of the individual. Before laser technology was introduced, people were less inclined to undergo surgery unless the problem became severe. With laser technology, the problem is resolved and patients can now undergo a laser that is non-invasive and painless. There is no doubt that laser technology is considered a better alternative to open surgery as it offers many benefits, such as:
- It uses a high-intensity laser beam that surgeons can control precisely to target only the swollen and inflamed tissues. No harm is done to the surrounding tissues during the procedure.
- Laser energy improves the blood flow in the anal region and promotes regeneration of the tissues for faster healing. It allows the patients to recover quickly and easily.
- The procedure is non-invasive which means no cuts or incisions are done that would require stitches. There won’t be any post-surgery wound or scar as a result of the treatment.
- Laser surgery is a less risky procedure (being non-invasive) and has minimal risk of bleeding, infections, and other complications.
- With the help of laser technology, the surgeons can ensure that the anal sphincter muscle is not affected and its function is well preserved, eliminating risks like bowel incontinence or impaction.
Unlike open surgery, the modern laser treatment won’t halt your life. At Pristyn Care, the surgery is carried out on an outpatient basis. You can leave the hospital on the same day and resume daily activities as soon as possible. Get in touch with Pristyn Care and book an appointment with the best proctologists and general surgeons of Kanpur for treatment of piles.
Experienced & Dedicated Medical Experts of Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care aims to be the best healthcare provider and to achieve that goal, having the best team of doctors is crucial. We house a team of well-trained and skilled surgeons who have ample experience in performing laser-assisted surgeries. Our medical professionals work round-the-clock to help patients all over India to get high-quality medical care without any compromise. From consultation, diagnosis, to surgery, our medical experts will provide their undivided attention to the patients.
Our doctors strictly follow the code of medical ethics, standard security protocols, and take all the necessary measures for the safety of the patients. Once the disease is treated, our doctors also provide free personalized post-surgery recovery and diet plan for smoother recovery. Do not hesitate to contact our experts and discuss your problem with them. You are the topmost priority for Pristyn Care and we’ll do everything to make the entire treatment comfortable for you.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for Piles Treatment in Kanpur?
Along with housing the best team of doctors who specializes in the latest laser technology and state-of-the-art facilities, Pristyn Care focuses on providing assisted surgical experience to the patients. Our medical and non-medical staff work side-by-side to make the whole treatment journey hassle-free for you. Our complete care package is the reason why people opt for our services. It includes:
- USFDA approved diagnostic tools and surgical equipment.
- Certified team of proctologists and general surgeons with specialized training in laser technology.
- Care-buddy is appointed to each patient to handle all hospital-related paperwork and the patient’s needs.
- Finance options, including zero-cost EMI and cashless payment.
- Flexible payment system where we accept the major credit and debit cards.
- Pick and drop service on the day of surgery.
- Free deluxe room for hospital stay and discount on diagnostic tests.
- Free diet and recovery plan.
- Post-surgery follow-ups without any additional charges.
- A COVID-free clean and hygienic environment in the hospital/clinic.
We pay extra attention to the safety and quality of medical care provided to the patient. Call Pristyn Care today and learn more about our services in detail.
Schedule An Appointment with Pristyn Care Doctors Today
If you are seeking advanced laser treatment for piles in Kanpur, contact Pristyn Care and schedule an appointment with the best doctors of the city. You can book an appointment with our experts in the following ways:
- Visit the website and call us directly from the number given at the top to talk to one of our representatives. They will book an appointment as per your schedule and convenience.
- You can fill the “Appointment Form” available on our website and describe the type of treatment you are seeking. Our representatives will get back to you to ask about the appointment date and time.
- You can also download the Pristyn Care mobile application and see the list of doctors available near you. This will allow you to book an appointment with a doctor of your choice.
Once the appointment is booked, you can choose whether you want to consult with the doctor face to face or wish to consult online. Our doctors in Kanpur will diagnose you thoroughly and help you get rid of piles permanently.
Best piles specialists in Kanpur who are associated with Pristyn Care:
Doctors in Kanpur who can treat your piles with minimal risks and complications are:
Name of the doctor: Dr. Govind Trivedi
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Surgical Training Course in Laser in Treatment of Proctology
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 10+ years
Name of the doctor: Dr. Siddharth Mishra
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 10+ years
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Kanpur
In Kanpur, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Kanpur, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Kanpur, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.