Get circumcised without any pain- Minimally invasive and pain-free laser circumcision in Dibrugarh from Pristyn Care
Circumcision is a simple procedure performed in males to remove the foreskin on the head of the penis. Although the procedure is simple, it can become complex at times because of the debate it sparks in the medical community. While it was previously believed that circumcision has no medical benefits, recent studies provide evidence that certain health conditions can be successfully averted by undergoing circumcision. However, in such matters, the individual’s health is of the utmost importance. Therefore, you should be well aware and informed before making a decision.
When performed for medical reasons, circumcision is done to treat chronic or recurrent conditions such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, recurrent urinary tract infections, etc. The procedure of laser circumcision is simple and straightforward. Laser Circumcision performed at Prystin Care in Dibrugarh offers the best results with the least pain and discomfort and also promises a speedy and hassle-free recovery.
What are the common reasons men need to undergo circumcision?
Most of the time, circumcision in adult men is performed for medical purposes. Circumcision surgery is recommended by the urologist to treat a foreskin or penile problem that has not been successfully treated with nonsurgical treatment options, including
- Paraphimosis: It occurs when the foreskin is inflamed and swollen and becomes too tight. The condition should not be ignored and should be referred to a doctor immediately.
- Phimosis: Phimosis occurs when the foreskin is too tight to be retracted or pulled back the head of the penis. This condition can be genetic or may occur because of an infection. Either way, you must consult a urologist to know about your treatment options and should not avoid treatment of phimosis.
- Balanitis: Circumcision has been seen to be successful in curing problems like balanitis. Circumcision in Dibrugarh at Pristyn Care can help prevent inflammation and infection of the foreskin.
- Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO): BXO is a condition that progresses with time. In this, the foreskin gets inflamed chronically and dense whitish thickening at the head of the penis and foreskin is created. If medications or ointments do not work, the preferred treatment option for this condition is circumcision.
Circumcision has proven to be one of the most effective easy to avoid the risk of urinary tract infections in males. It has been commonly seen that men and uncircumcised boys have had more occurrences of the urinary tract and sexually transmitted infections.
At what age can a man get circumcised?
The age at which circumcision is done depends on the cause of the procedure. Circumcision is usually performed on newborns, or at the time when a boy reaches puberty in some religions and cultures. Adult men may choose to undergo circumcision for medical, cosmetic or personal reasons.
What are the benefits of being circumcised?
Some of the several benefits of undergoing Laser Circumcision at Pristina Care, Dibrugarh are enlisted as follows.
- Lesser chance of occurrence of urinary tract infections.
- Lesser chance of posthitis, which is the infection of the foreskin, and balanitis, the infection of the head of the penis.
- Reduced chance of sexually transmitted infections, including HIV AIDS, Herpes, HPV, etc.
- Reduced risk of sexually transmitted infections in female partners of circumcised men.
- Elimination of possibility of phimosis, the inability to retract the foreskin from the penis.
- Reduced risk of cancer in the penis.
- Lower chances of sexual dysfunctions.
- Easier to maintain hygiene after circumcision at Pristyn Care in Dibrugarh.
How can you make your appointment at the Pristyn Care clinic in Dibrugarh?
At Pristyn Care, Dibrugarh, you can consult the best team of doctors for treatment of Phimosis, Laser Circumcision. Give Pristyn Care a call today to book an appointment or consultation with the best urologists. You also have the option to consult our top doctors on a video call from the comfort of your home.