Get circumcised in less than 30 minutes with laser circumcision in Gorakhpur from Pristyn Care
Men of all ages get circumcised across the world, for various reasons. Circumcision in infants and boys in puberty is performed as a religious or cultural practice in many Western countries. Many men get circumcised in their adulthood due to some underlying medical problem that demands circumcision. A male of any age will need to undergo circumcision for medical reasons when the underlying medical condition cannot be cured or controlled with nonsurgical treatments, including over the counter medications and ointments. An individual suffering from the following health conditions may need to undergo circumcision as a medical need-
- Phimosis- If the foreskin is stuck over the glands and cannot be retracted.
- Paraphimosis- If the foreskin is stuck behind the head of the penis and cannot be pulled back to its normal position. If you have signs of paraphimosis, you should visit a urologist right away as paraphimosis is a medical emergency.
- Balanitis- It is the inflammation of the head of the penis.
- Balanoposthitis- It is the condition of inflammation of the foreskin and the head of the penis.
- Recurrent urinary tract infections- Infection in any part of the urinary tract.
If you have one of the above mentioned medical conditions, the urologist will try all non-surgical techniques and measures to cure the condition. But if these non-surgical treatments are not successful in treating the condition, surgery may look like the last choice.
To get a painless solution for penile problems like phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, etc, make your appointment with our highly skilled urologists, who are specialists in carrying out successful and painless circumcision by laser. Circumcision in Gorakhpur can now be performed with the most advanced diode laser which inflicts minimal pain and discomfort and assists in a speedy recovery. Call us at our number or visit our website to book your appointment for laser circumcision in Gorakhpur.
What are the indications that you call your urologist after circumcision?
In case you experience a lot of pain, discomfort or abnormal symptoms after your circumcision surgery in Gorakhpur, you should notify your urologist, right away. After understanding your condition, your urologist will suggest you what to do next. Unusual symptoms that indicate a problem after circumcision include-
- Nausea and vomiting
- Severe pain that does not go away with medication or rest
- Redness, swelling, or irritation
- Unusual discharge from the incision or the penis
- Fever or chills
If you are experiencing any such signs after undergoing circumcision surgery, it might require medical attention and you should call your urologist doctor right away.
Why is it better to undergo circumcision by laser?
Laser circumcision is a less invasive procedure with various benefits over the conventional traditional approaches for the surgery like the dorsal slit procedure. Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Gorakhpur include-
- The best technique to perform circumcision
- Has the highest success rate
- Fit to return to a regular lifestyle after 2 days
- A quick procedure that is completed in less than 30 minutes
- No pain during or after the surgery
- Minimal blood loss and no incisions or sutures involved
- No surgical scar or suture marks will be there after the procedure
- Very less risk of infection
- Daily dressing is not needed
- Permanent solution for foreskin problems such as phimosis and paraphimosis
Book your appointment with the best doctors for laser circumcision in Gorakhpur
If you wish to undergo circumcision, contact our clinic for a consultation. Whatever your reason is to get circumcised or whatever your age is, our urologists will do a thorough diagnosis prior to the procedure and follow every necessary measure to make the procedure successful and pain-free for you. To book your appointment Pristyn Care, the best clinic for circumcision in Gorakhpur, call us at our number or fill in your details and we will get back to you. You can also book your appointment directly from our website and mobile application.