Diagnosing piles can be easy for Pristyn Care doctors, as they are highly educated and well-trained in diagnosing, treating, preventing, and curing piles. To diagnose the external piles, piles specialists in Rajkot at Pristyn Care can perform a physical examination of the anal area. And to diagnose internal piles, our piles doctors can recommend or suggest undergoing a few tests like digital rectal examination, sigmoidoscopy, proctoscopy, anoscopy, colonoscopy, etc.
Diagnosis by the best piles doctors in Rajkot can be availed at Pristyn Care by visiting our hospital or by booking an appointment. Apart from advanced diagnostic tests, piles specialists in Rajkot at Pristyn Care can evaluate your present and past medical and medication history. By evaluating these, our piles doctors can rule out the presence of any underlying medical conditions, which could have caused piles.
Most piles specialists in Rajkot prefer to perform a digital rectal examination, which is used to diagnose the internal piles. This is done by inserting the lubricated finger into the rectum to check for the presence of any abnormal growths. To get diagnosed by the best piles doctors in Rajkot, you can visit Pristyn Care.
Procedure or surgery:
Piles surgeons in Rajkot at Pristyn Care can cure your piles with advance and latest surgical techniques. Most of the piles doctors in Rajkot prefer to perform laser piles treatment. It is one of the best ways to eliminate piles without any major risks and complications permanently. Well-experienced proctologists perform piles laser treatment in Rajkot at Pristyn Care.
- Once all your vital signs are evaluated and checked, our piles doctors will make sure whether you can undergo the laser piles surgery or not.
- If all vital signs like blood pressure, heart rate, and respiratory rate are normal, then the piles laser treatment will be carried out.
- During the piles laser surgery, either local or general anesthesia will be given to numb the surgical area [anal area]. In a few cases, no anesthesia is given.
- High energy beams from a laser fiber are used to either shrink or cut the piles.
- Once the laser piles treatment is done, you will be discharged from the hospital based on your overall health condition and the stability of your vital signs.
Laser piles treatment in Rajkot can be performed by Pristyn Care piles doctors at an affordable cost. Our piles specialists in Rajkot use the safest and advanced medical tools to provide risk-free piles laser surgery to all patients.