Get painless and stitchless laser circumcision in Kanpur
Pristyn Care provides advanced laser-assisted circumcision in Kanpur. Laser circumcision is a non-invasive method of foreskin removal that does not involve cuts, stitches, wounds, long-term scars, and inflicts no pain. It is a highly safe and effective technique of circumcision that does not cause any harm or damage to the penis. Also, the laser circumcision offered by us is approved by USFDA and performed by experienced circumcision surgeons in Kanpur. Thus, if you have been looking for the right place to get painless circumcision, Pristyn Care is just the place for you. Call us to book your appointment with one of our specialists near you in Kanpur.
Why should you choose laser circumcision over conventional circumcision surgery?
In the advanced laser procedure, the laser device cuts the foreskin without causing damage or trauma to the nearby tissue, enabling faster recovery and less postoperative pain.
Other benefits of undergoing circumcision by laser include-
- A quick, 10-20 minutes, painless procedure
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Minimum blood loss during the procedure
- high success rate
- No need to get daily dressing after circumcision
- Permanent solution for all foreskin problems
- Resume a normal life routine within 48 hours
- The procedure does not affect the man’s fertility
- Faster recovery
Visit your nearest Pristyn Care to consult our expert surgeons for a circumcision operation in Kanpur.
Who needs to undergo circumcision?
One of the most common medical reasons for circumcision is phimosis. Phimosis is a foreskin problem characterized by difficulty in retracting the foreskin, that is too tight to be pulled back. It is commonly found in infants and sometimes in adults. Phimosis is classified into two forms-physiological and pathological phimosis
Physiological phimosis is the problem in which the foreskin adhesions that are present naturally from birth and failed to develop in childhood.
Pathological phimosis mostly appears in adults which may be caused by bacterial or inflammatory conditions.
If phimosis is left untreated, it may result in the progressive strangling of the glans. The doctor suggests surgery for phimosis when it cannot be cured by nonsurgical treatment options.
Other medical reasons for male circumcision include:
- Paraphimosis: A semi-emergency condition in which the foreskin gets stuck behind the shaft of the penis, forming a tight ring around it.
- Balanitis- Inflammation of the head of the penis (glans penis)
- Balanoposthitis: Inflammation of both glans penis and the foreskin
- Posthitis- Inflammation of the foreskin
In addition, lichen sclerosis (skin disease), recurrent urinary infections, and genital warts can also be treated through circumcision
Other than medical reasons, some males may choose to get circumcised for cosmetic purposes, or improved sexual performance.
Why Pristyn Care should be your first choice for laser circumcision surgery in Kanpur?
We offer the following benefits to the patients undergoing circumcision surgery:
- Advanced non-invasive laser technique
- No overnight hospitalization-Outpatient/daycare procedure
- A team of expert surgeons performs laser surgery
- Complete privacy and confidentiality
- Care Buddy to look after the paperwork and other formalities at the hospital
- Free pickup and drop to and from the hospital on the day of the circumcision surgery
- A flexible payment system and no upfront payment is required
Highly Experienced and Dedicated Circumcision Doctors In Kanpur
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in laser circumcision surgery in Kanpur at a Pristyn Care clinic near you. We have some of the best surgeons in Kanpur for the treatment of penile problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc.
You can consult our expert doctor for circumcision, Dr Govind Trivedi, who completed his MBBS from Kanpur University in 1993, MS – General Surgery from Doctor Bhimrao University, Agra in 1999 and Surgical Training Course in Laser in Treatment of Proctology from Integral Institute of Medical Science And Research and has 26 years of experience.
Get in touch with us to book an appointment with the best doctor for circumcision in Kanpur.
How to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care circumcision doctor in Kanpur?
It is simple to consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns, or queries or to undergo laser circumcision in Kanpur.
You can call us directly on the given number or submit the appointment form. Our multispeciality clinics in Kanpur are clean, hygienic, and COVID-19 safe You can also choose online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. One of our medical coordinators will confirm your appointment.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10-20 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimum side effects
- Faster recovery
- No hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate