The fistula develops when an organ gets inflamed or injured. It is defined as an abnormal connection between the infected glands inside the anus and the perianal skin. It may cause pain in the anal region and may also lead to swelling. Fistula has a tendency of recurring and can only be treated with surgery.
It is seen that people often fear surgeries and thus opt for alternative treatments. Laser technique is an advanced treatment option which is non-surgical and gives better results than its counterpart. It uses laser energy that closes abnormal paths in a fistula and destroys the inner lining cells of the fistula tract. It also helps in reducing the abnormal growth by limiting the blood supply to that area. Thus, preventing recurrence of fistula. It is a non-invasive procedure that takes no more than 30 minutes in the treatment.
The problem of fistula can be completely warded off with laser surgeries. Some major advantages of laser treatment for anal fistula:
- It causes low to negligible pain. Local anesthesia may be used by the surgeon to avoid any chances of pain.
- The pace of recovery is high, helping the patient to resume daily cores immediately after treatment.
- The best aesthetic treatment available.
- Minimal chances of risk with no bleeding.
- The treatment is quick and is done in just 15 minutes.
- The risks and complications after surgery are very low.
Open surgeries are also available to cure the Anal Fistula but it involves Cut & stitches and chances of infections are higher which may result in raising the fistula Problem once again. Open Anal Fistula Surgery may lead to Huge blood loss and severe painful condition. This is the reason people usually go for the Laser Anal Fistula Treatment in Gurgaon, Delhi/ NCR due to new modalities and its amazing USPs.
Also Read: Fistula Treatment in Patanjali
Also Read: Preventions and Cures for Fissure