Urethral stricture is a common condition among men but is rare in women. The cause of restricted urine flow is the narrowing of the urethra which can result in pain and discomfort plus difficulty in urinating.
This condition occurs when the urethra, the tube which leads urine from the bladder, becomes tapered. This is the same tube which carries semen in men and therefore urethra is so common in male.
There are various treatment options available to get rid of urethral stricture. The common treatments of urethral stricture that allow relief from the problem at home only include home remedies and homeopathy.
The common causes of urethral stricture are:
- Trauma to the pelvis
- Enlarged prostate
- Insertion of the catheter through the urethra
- Contracting frequent urinary infections
Using the home and homeopathic medicines may help with the recurring urge to urinate, pain, and urinary incontinence.
Urethral Stricture Home Remedy
Common medical treatments for Urethral Stricture leads to traditional surgery, in which there is no guarantee that it would be successful. Any treatment may result in enhanced discomfort and pain before healing of urethral stricture begins. Urethral treatment at home may be effective when used daily.
- Drink plenty of fluids, mainly water. It stimulates the urge and frequency of urinating. Hence, staying hydrated and consuming more of diuretics ensures that there is no overgrowth of infection-causing bacteria in the urethra.
- Taking saw palmetto herb (herbal dietary supplement) may reduce the symptoms of urethral stricture and also prevent further complications. It is one of the most effective herbs for curing urinary tract problems in men.
- Dandelion supplements are also used to disperse the substance due to which the blockage of the urethra is caused. Dandelion also effectively kills the harmful bacteria in the urethra increases the flow of urine.
- Cranberry juice will help in clearing inflammation in the urethra. It also restores the pH balance to normal and also helps in breaking up any blockage in the urethra. Thus, you should have a cup of unsweetened cranberry juice every day to treat urethral stricture faster.
Homeopathic Remedies for Urethral Stricture Treatment
This is the best treatment available for urethral stricture in the early stages, clematis is taken at the difficulty of urinating for the first time. The patient will feel the need to strain.
Another sign that clematis may be the right treatment because of the trouble with emptying the bladder in one sitting. Clematis may also be used in cases of the sexually transmitted disease gonorrhea. The urethral stricture may be a complication once the recurring infection clears. It is an amazing homeopathic remedy that restores the proper flow of urine through urethra and the bladder.
Chimaphila and Magnesia Muriatica
Two best homeopathic medicines for urethral stricture that help in the urine difficulty are Magnesia Muriatica and Chimaphila. These homeopathic medicines are highly recommended in cases where a person has to put a lot of strain and is still unable to empty the bladder completely.
Chimaphila is commonly used when the flow of urine is infrequent and the sensation of the urine is enhanced. These urges may produce a painful and burning output after excessive straining.
Magnesia Muriatica is used for straining in which pressure on abdominal muscles is required. Urine output can be pale droplets and the bladder does not completely empty.
Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy produced from toxic substance cantharidin, which originates from beetle which is known as Spanish fly.
This homeopathic remedy is useful for painful urgency to urinate with only a small amount of drops of urine coming out. Cantharis brings significant relief from stinging pain and burning sensation of urethral stricture. Not just urethral stricture, its is useful for the treatment of various urinary problems.
Thiosinaminum may be a safe, homeopathic cure for urethral strictures which are caused by scarring of tissue. The remedy consists of the mustard oil seeds.
The formation of connective tissue over a scar anywhere in the body can affect the output of the urine. Thiosinaminum also dissolves scars by softening the tissue before eliminating the marks.
Conium is another widely popular urethral stricture home treatment. The use of conium may be appropriate when urine output is irregular due to urethral stricture. The emptying of the bladder can be prolonged as it is constantly interrupted involuntarily.
Urethral Stricture which causes frequent urinary urges at night may require Natrum muriaticum as treatment. Urination may be sudden with the incontinence present. Any pain usually arises when the patient empties the bladder completely
The type of urethral stricture may be heightened when the person is in the presence of others while performing a physical activity or during natural body processes like coughing and sneezing. Natrum Mur is the most recommended for such symptoms of urethral stricture.
So, these are the best methods for urethral stricture treatment at home. Apart from these natural treatments, you should also know about the foods that can help to deal with urethral stricture better.
- Eat fiber-rich diet-Potatoes, pulses, broccoli, carrots, oats, barley
- Increase the intake of foods rich in vitamin C- Orange, peaches, mango, cantaloupe, cherries, papaya, guavas, blackcurrant.
- Consume more probiotics- Yogurt, fermented cheese, kefir
The benefit of natural ways to treat urethral stricture is that there are no side effects by using them.
When no natural or homeopathic treatment brings the desired results, you should immediately get in touch with an experienced specialist. Pristyn Care offers advanced treatment for urethral stricture called urethroplasty that provides permanent solution. The treatment is safe with the nil chances of recurrence or side effects. Book your online appointment with Pristyn Care now say goodbye to urethral stricture problem.