Foods to increase breast size naturally:
Yes, foods can help you to get bigger breasts? What you eat can create a huge difference in increasing your cup size. There are foods which can assure you to increase the breast size naturally. These foods will play an important role to enlarge breast by increasing the hormonal level which will enlarge the breast. This article will also mention some exercises which are beneficial for bigger breast. Breast size is also determined by the combination of genetics, body weight, and lifestyle. If you are looking to increase the size of your bust without surgery then your options are limited. You should beware of herbs, creams, supplements which are advertised as natural remedies. There is no evidence that these are effective and can yield results.
- Soy milk- Soy milk is rich in protein which also has isoflavones, it releases estrogen which assists to increase the breast size. Soya milk comes out from the soya beans. Beans are good to keep a healthy estrogen height in the body. You should consume it but the amount of the drink should be in check. The best thing is that you eat it as directed. It can be efficient to get big breasts.
- Papaya- Papaya is supportive in growing breast size. Papaya with milk can be a bonus to increase breast size. The best thing about it that it’s easily available. You can cut one-half papaya and eat it after your meals. Papaya is good for uterus.
- Leafy green vegetables- Green leafy vegetables are a good source of phytoestrogens which help to increase the breast size. Leafy vegetables like spinach, alfalfa are rich in natural antioxidants, iron, and calcium. These will assist in developed breasts.
- Seeds which will increase breast size- Seeds like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds which are superior to you. It assists enhance natural estrogen levels in the body that in turn will increase your breast size. Blend this with your favorite snack otherwise spray on top of your salad. Seeds are superior of your breasts and also for your body.
Exercises to Increase Breast Size
Now here are some exercises which will help to increase the breast size.
- Stand in front of a wall and then press your palms flat against at same height as your chest.
- Slowly and with the control, it moves forward until your head touches the wall.
- Return to the original position.
- Repeat this 15 times.
- Extend your arms out to the side at the shoulder level.
- Slowly make small circles backward for at least one minute.
- Make small circles forwards for around one minute.
- Pulse your arms in an upward and downward motion, using a small range of motion for one minute.
- Repeat this two times with a break
- Keep your arms extended and press them together for 40 seconds
- The next step is to bend your elbows at 90 degrees and press your palms in toward each other in front of the chest in the prayer pose for 10 seconds and release the pose.
- Repeat this pose for 15 times.
Chest press extensions
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and then bring your hands up as they are in line with the shoulders, keeping your elbows bent.
- Now, slowly straighten your arms and extend them in front of you. You can extend one arm at a time.
- Bring your hand back to shoulders and slowly lower your wrist down.
- Keep the elbows in at the body and make the movement slow and controlled.
- Do at least three sets of 15.
- Lie on the ground and put your palms outside of your chest
- Push your body all the way up until your arms are straight while keeping a slight bend in your elbows.
- Slowly lower your body back using some resistance. Keep the elbows in at your sides.
- Do three sets of 15.
So, these were the natural ways and exercises which will surely help to increase your breast size.
“Make” Your Breasts look Fuller:
1 Wear the correct Bra Size- Majority of the women out there are wearing the wrong bra size. As per various studies, 8 out of 10 females wear the wrong bra size. IF your bra does not fit your breasts, it can harm the breasts and also make their appearance bad. Wearing a bra which is too small for the breasts can make the breasts look smaller than they even are! Similarly, wearing a bra which is big for your breasts can make the breasts hang loosely and thus make them look small and loose. Wear the correct bra size to give your breasts a fuller appearance. You can find out or even confirm your current bra size. Find out the correct bra size for you by the following steps:
- Pay attention to the width of the band of the bra more than the cup size. The cup size is definitely important, but only to have a rough idea of your breast size.
- Avoid wearing the bra on the last, tightest hooks. This can even suffocate the whole breast area. The bra once worn should feel comfortable. If feels tight or causes pain or itching, loosen it up. A tight bra can give a bad appearance to the back and also the breasts. Make sure your bra band is right on its place, where it is supposed to be.
- Every kind of outfit requires a different kind of bra. You should be aware of which of your bra would go with which of your outfits. Wearing an incorrect bra type can destroy the whole appearance and make the breasts look small.
2 Choose a push-up or padded bra- Wearing a push-up or padded bra can make the breasts look bigger and fuller in size. This is a quick and easy to fix the problem, without even stuffing the bra with extra cotton or cloth. A padded bra helps to make the breasts look a bit bigger in size. A push-up bra can take the game to that the next level. If you’re interested in buying a padded or a push-up bra, you should try the bra before buying it, even when you know your correct bra size. Push up bra fits differently. Make sure to buy the one that suits your body and comfort. It is suggested to avoid stuffing the bra with cotton or anything else. Such things will never be able to take the actual shape of the breasts and give a bad and uneven appearance. It can look silly and cause embarrassment.
3 Contour your breasts with makeup- This may sound a bit extreme to some women and girls out there. But this one is actually a very simple and harmless way to get fuller-looking breasts. The best thing about it, there are no side effects of this method and you also get what you are looking for. There are many women who contour their breasts with makeup all the time, especially with outfits that have fancy cleavage or expose more cleavage. Breast contouring method is very common among celebrities. Contouring creates an illusion of a lighter shadow which gives the breasts a fuller and bigger appearance. Breast Contouring only requires a few brush strokes with a good contouring product. It should be taken care of to not get any makeup on the top of the shirt. Never make it look obvious that you have out makeup on your cleavage. You should have a makeup kit, especially for this purpose. Although, it is best to just start trying using the makeup and brushes you already have to see how the effect looks on you. If you are interested in it and want to give it a try, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Wear the outfit you are planning to wear. Wear the correct bra with that outfit.
- Make sure that you protect your clothes from getting dirty with the makeup. Carefully protect your shirt by tucking in tissue paper or toilet paper on the front of your shirt, especially the front part below the neck, to protect it from getting dirty from the makeup.
- Start the makeup by applying a darker colored bronzer or contouring powder on the area down in the cleavage, moving down in a semi-circular direction in between the breasts.
- Carefully and gently blend the color upwards and downwards, do not rush, do it gently. It is suggested to use a wide edges contouring brush in the beginning and once it had blended in, use a sponge to blend and give it a natural appearance. Blend the makeup by blending in a v-shape along the natural circular curve of the breasts.
- Use a lighter shade such as peach or lightly golden. You can pick it up from your eye shadow palette or any of your face powder of similar tone. Brush it over the top half of the breasts.
- You should use a sponge to blend the shade so as to create a natural tone and fuller appearance for your breasts.
4 Correct your posture- You must remember your mother telling you to always sit with your back straight and telling you to not slouch when sitting or standing. All girls have been told so when they are young. Correcting your posture is the easiest and quickest hack to make the breasts look bigger. Girls should have a good posture with the spine straight and the shoulders straight, not slouching forward. With that, keep the arms at the sides instead of keeping them folded across your chest. This posture will not only make the female look taller and more confident but also will make the chest look bigger and round. This would posture will give the breasts a perkier and fuller appearance. When you’re slouched over, so are the breasts, which gives them a hanging appearance.
5 Prefer clothes which emphasize the bust area- This is another easy hack to make the breasts look fuller than they actually are. Prefer wearing tops which have frilly lacing or patterns around the chest area or choose to wear horizontal stripes which stretch out the bust area. You can also try shirts having low necklines which show the cleavage without revealing much of the bust area so that the breasts actually look small. Wearing tops, shirts or blouses with one color above the breasts and an item of different colored clothing below makes the breasts look bigger and the bust line fuller. Shirts, tops, blouses or dresses that fan out right below the breast bone also enhance the size of your bust line and make them look bigger. Prefer wearing dresses or shirts having an underwire lining and the breast line will naturally perk up and look big. Wearing very tight shirts from the breasts, as tube tops which are not of the correct fir and are too tight or halters neck tops that don’t fit properly, will make the breasts look smaller than they really are. You can also divert the attention to the breasts by wearing a necklace with a small pendant which hangs in between your breasts.
6 Try Massaging- Massaging the breasts using the correct technique is likely to promote breast growth. When massaging the breasts, it is essential that special oils or creams which are meant to encourage growth are being used. Since the technique is easily affordable and comparatively safe, you can easily try them without the fear of risks or side effects. There is another benefit of trying out breast massaging techniques. This technique can also give a relaxed and content state of mind.
There are many methods, products and several treatments in the market that claim to enhance or increase the breast size. Not all such products are effective. There are many cases where such methods, products, and treatments do not give any benefit to the female and in return cause reactions such as rash, redness, allergies, swelling, scars, etc. Make sure you stay safe from such products which may pose serious threats to your health and wellness in the future:
1 Progesterone Therapy for Breast Enlargement – Progesterone naturally occurring sex hormone which can also be prescribed for several reasons. For example, it may be prescribed to put a stop to the overgrowth of the uterine lining in females with the consuming estrogen. Progesterone is similar to estrogen and can lead to mild breast enlargement. Consult your gynecologist for advice before starting any such medication or product containing that. Medical supervision is advised for such methods as they can cause mild to severe side effects such as several demerits like joint pain, vaginal irritation, nausea, etc.
2 Increasing Breast Size with the use of SSRl- SSRI or Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors are antidepressants that can influence moderate breast growth as a side- effect. Though SSRIs have no major complications. For that reason, they are considered relatively safe as compared to the other types of antidepressants available in the market. But, SSRI is still not a good option to be used for purposes such as breast enlargement without any other medical cause. It is highly advised that you seek medical advice from a doctor before consuming or considering SSRIs. Some of the side effects that are experienced upon consuming SSRIs include headache, nausea and reduced libido.
3 Birth Control Pills, just to increase breast size- There are some birth control pills which are popular to enhance the size of the breasts. Females are advised not to consume birth control pills just to increase breast size. Sexually active females can take such birth control pills. In a female has just started being sexually active, she might be suffering from difficult periods, which may leave her wanting to start the birth control pill. Many females have this thought. It is advised to consult your doctor it taking birth control is the right decision for you and your health. Starting taking birth control pill can cause several potentially unpleasant side-effects, like mood swings and longer, heavier periods. Such supplements taken twice a day helps to increase the estrogen level in the body and thus promoting the breast size increase. There are several supplements which come with a breast enhancement cream and a breast enlargement altogether as an exercise program which will help to maximize the breasts’ potential growth. But it can be highly harmful too for the female, even causing rahs, redness or allergic reactions. So, anyhow, it is not a smart option to take birth control pills and face side effects just for increasing your breast size at the cost of serious side effects.
4 Don’t go for the Botox- Do not fall into the trap of Botox. Many females between the age group of 30 to 50 pay up to several thousand just to get the Botox to get a breast lift for themselves. There are not enough studies that could confirm if that is a dangerous option but some doctors are of the view that the effect of botox is barely worth the risk and money. Botox for breast enhancement has been popularly described as being minutely different from the effect of altering the posture, which can be done for free and without the risks of any side effects.
Breast augmentation is a surgery which is performed to increase and enhance the appearance, size, and contour of a female’s breasts. Many females consider the surgical means of breast augmentation to get bigger breasts. Some women feel that their breasts are relatively small as compared to the rest of their body contour. Many females desire to get breast augmentation after the loss of breast size due to weight loss, hormonal reasons, pregnancy, and lactation. Some females also desire to correct the asymmetry in their breast size with the augmentation surgery.
Breast augmentation is performed using implants which are placed over or under the “Pectoralis” muscle of the chest. For the surgery, an incision is placed in the armpit, areola or the lower breast. Breast augmentation can also be linked to endoscopes. During the surgical procedure, when the implants are placed under the pectoralis chest muscle, there can be observed interference with the screening mammography. Women should be aware of the key factor that breast implants may interfere with the detection of cancer. The breast implant can even rupture due to compression of breasts during mammography.
Breast augmentation is a totally straightforward procedure with some serious risks and health hazards. Breast augmentation surgery has more risk factors and complications as compared to other surgeries. It is essential to be aware of all the risks, benefits, alternatives and complications involved with the breast augmentation surgery before making up your mind. Make sure that you do some thorough research before opting for the surgery. Take consultation from a board-certified plastic surgeon about the surgery.
In some cases, the female’s skin is not strong enough or resilient in order to support the weight of her breast, which gives the breasts a saggy appearance. This condition is called Ptosis. In the medical condition of “Ptosis”, there is much more skin as compared to tissues in the breast. To get rid of this condition, Mastopexy surgery is performed. In the procedure of mastopexy, the excessive skin is removed from the breast area, giving it a fuller look and enhancing their size and appearance.
Breast reconstruction is performed to recreate the breast into the desired appearance, contour and volume. Women generally get breast reconstruction to get bigger, fuller breasts. With the surgery, the nipple-areola component is also recreated. The who has undergone the surgery loses the normal sensation ability of the breasts and the ability to breastfeed. This happens because the sensory nerves or milk glands and ducts are removed or get highly injured with breast reconstruction.
The size, volume, contour, and appearance of the female’s breast can be reconstructed with the use of implants or with the female’s own tissue. In case an implant is being used, it is carefully sized to match the other breast of the female.
If you are a young girl, your breasts most likely would not have attained their full-sized growth yet. Puberty is an essential factor which affects different girls differently. While a girl may feel that her breasts have reached the full size with respect to development, they may also naturally grow in later stages in life. Have patience and give your body some time to act naturally. As a girl get older, she may also naturally gain a little weight which may potentially increase the breast size and volume. Even if a girl considers going on the birth control pill, breast lift, breast implants or something simple like contouring or wearing padded or push up bra to get fuller breasts, you would know what exactly is right for your body. In adulthood, the body functioning is different and it may happen that the breast size naturally increases. Even if a female chooses cosmetic options or other ways to make her breasts look fuller, she would know what is right for her and your body. Do not rush off to make changes. At any age a female decides to go for any such surgical options, wear push up or padded bra or try creams or supplements to make her breast size, it is always wise to consult the gynecologist before that. Medical advice taken as a safety measure is of no harm.