Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Jaipur
People in Jaipur are now making extra efforts to look good and subsequently, feel good about their looks. There has been a subsequent increase in the number of gynecomastia patients considering surgery in the Pink City. There are several home remedies and medicines that people try when they experience initial symptoms of gynecomastia however, their treatment remains incomplete as the underlying condition is not addressed. Until and unless the proper cause is diagnosed, enlarged breasts continue to affect several men in this tourist city. Fortunately, Pristyn Care has extended its arms to offer gynecomastia surgery to all people. We guarantee that with our advanced and sophisticated treatment, the problem is taken care of forever.
Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Jaipur
A large part of the success of the surgery depends on the doctor’s skills and experience. In Jaipur, we have a strong team of dedicated doctors who take utmost care while addressing the patient’s issue. They maintain utmost discretion and privacy throughout the whole treatment. Each of the doctors has the necessary medical certification and licensing required to perform the procedure. Not only this, but several years of experience right on their sleeves also make them experts in this field. Our doctors in Jaipur are ready to answer any query you may have related to gynecomastia or the surgery.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Jaipur?
Pristyn Care has associated some of the top hospitals in Jaipur to offer gynecomastia surgery. This association allows us to serve our patients better. The collaboration allows us to live up to our promise of making sure that the patient’s journey is seamless and hassle-free. The operating rooms and consultation offices at these partner hospitals are equipped with the latest equipment required for proper diagnosis and treatment of any stage of gynecomastia. Moreover, the hospital personnel pays heed to the patient’s needs to ensure that their hospital experience is comfortable.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
Here are some of the basic features of the surgical procedure, which makes it a better option than other methods.
- During the surgery, the surgeons make several incisions of not more than 2 cm which eventually guarantees no visible scarring even after the surgery.
- The smoothness and uniformity of skin remain unchanged even after the recovery period.
- The results are noticeable immediately post-surgery. After proper recovery of 6 weeks, once the swelling subsides, the results become more visible.
- It is a completely pain-free procedure as prior to the procedure, anesthesia is administered.
- This procedure is performed on an outpatient basis which means the patient can go back home.
- Compared to other treatment options for gynecomastia, the success rate is much higher than the traditional method.
- After the surgery, the patient can resume daily routine within 48 hours of the procedure with proper post-operative instructions.
Top Benefits of Choosing Male Breast Reduction Surgery
After the surgery, here are some of the benefits that are guaranteed with male breast reduction surgery. These benefits sum up the need for considering surgery as a viable treatment option.
- People notice a flattened chest along with an overall change in their body shape after the surgery and recovery.
- The physical changes of the body have a positive effect on the patient’s mind and their mood is subsequently uplifted.
- Boosted self-esteem clubbed with pumped up self-confidence makes a person more productive at their workplace.
- There is a 180-degree change in the patient’s lifestyle making it more healthy.
- The patient does not have to worry about any other option as the results of the surgery are permanent.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Here are some of the additional benefits of choosing gynecomastia surgery from Pristyn Care.
- Maintaining safety and security of all patients undergoing gynecomastia surgery at partner hospitals including thermal screening, sanitizing hands, changing bed sheets regularly etc.
- A dedicated care buddy to help you complete the entire admission process at the hospital on the day of the surgery.
- Free cab facilities to pick up and drop off patients on the day of the surgery.
- First follow up a consultation free of any charge to track healing and recovery. Get this within 7 days of the surgery.
- Cashless payments only to ensure that there is 100% transparency between us and the patients.
What Is The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Jaipur?
The cost of gynecomastia surgery varies from individual case to another. On the basis of the particular needs of the patients and the doctor’s recommendation, the total expenditure differs. The cost also differs on the basis of the hospital or clinic you have decided to get treated. Consult with our medical coordinator to know the price of treatment packages offered by various partner-hospitals in Jaipur. The treatment package generally includes the following-
- Fees of the anesthetist
- Charges of hospitalization
- The particular area of the chest that is to be treated
- The volume of fat extracted and extend of tissue removed to flatten the chest
- Technology used to complete the procedure
- Cost of an additional procedure such as abdominoplasty, arm lift, etc.
- Location of the room where the procedure will be carried out
- Medicines and surgical instruments used during the procedure
Unfortunately, gynecomastia surgery is considered a cosmetic procedure that aims to reshape and enhance the chest of an individual. Hence, most of the health insurance plans do not provide any coverage for the surgery. Luckily enough, Pristyn Care offers a zero-cost EMI option to patients who are willing to undergo gynecomastia surgery. In this way, we only charge what we promised initially! Get in touch with our medical coordinator to know more about various financing options.
Nearest Gynecomastia Clinic In Jaipur
At Pristyn Care clinics in Jaipur, we are offering gynecomastia surgery. Some of the neighborhoods in Jaipur whom we cater include Ajmeri Gate, Amer, Amrapali Circle, Anand Lok, Badanpura, Bajaj Nagar Enclave, Baroni, Bichun, Bapu Bazaar, Brahmpuri, Chandpol, Chandawaji, Civil Lines, Doctors Colony, Dholai, Dudu, Gandhi Nagar, Gangori Bazar, Gopalbari, Govind Nagar, Hanuman Nagar, Hasanpura, Hathroi, Indira Bazar, Jagatpura, Jalupura, Jaswant Nagar, Jhorna, Johari Bazar, Jawahar Circle, Kalwara, Kotra, Kukas, Keshar Vihar, Malviya Nagar, Mansarovar, Mansarovar Extension, Model Town, New Colony, Nirman Nagar, Narsinghpura, Officers Campus Colony, Phulera, Pink City, Papri, Padampura, Ramnagar, RIICO Industrial Area, Roop Vihar Colony, Ramnagar, Sachivalay Nagar, Sagram Colony, Saiwad, Sanganer, Sanjay Nagar, Sarna Doongar, Sawarda, Sethi Colony, Sevapura, Shahpura, Tagore Nagar, Transport Nagar, Udyog Nagar, Vasant Vihar, Vatika, etc.
Nearest Cities For Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Jaipur
In addition to catering residents in Jaipur, we are also offering gynecomastia surgery from nearby cities such as Tonk, Sariska, Alwar, Ajmer, Pushkar, Mandawa, Chittorgarh, Kumbhalgarh, Nawalgarh
Bikaner, Samber Lake, Bhangarh Fort, Ranthambore National Park, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Bharatpur
Vrindavan, Agra, Jodhpur, Kota, Gwalior, Osian, Udaipur, Mount Abu, Bharatpur, Basi, Bagru, Chatsu, Chomun, Manoharpur, Jobner, Ringas, Daosa, Phulera, Sambhar, Ramgarh, Lalsot, Naraina, Sri Madhopur, Bandikui, Bhangarh, Ranthambore, Alwar, Mandawa, Chittorgarh, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, etc. in other words, people from these localities can also choose to undergo gynecomastia surgery in Jaipur.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Jaipur?
People in Jagatpura, Jalupura, Jaswant Nagar, Jhorna, Johari Bazar, Jawahar Circle, Kalwara, Kotra, Kukas, Keshar Vihar, Malviya Nagar, Mansarovar, Mansarovar Extension, Model Town, New Colony, Nirman Nagar, Narsinghpura, Officers Campus Colony, Phulera, Pink City, Papri, Padampura, Ramnagar, RIICO Industrial Area, Roop Vihar Colony, and other localities in Jaipur can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care easily. To speak with the doctor without stepping out of your home, you can book an online appointment via our website or mobile application, Pristyn Care.
Through our website, book an appointment according to the doctor’s availability after clicking the ‘Online Consultation’ option from the ‘For Patients’ menu. Pristyn Care mobile application is available in Play Store and Appstore. Download this and install it on your smartphones. Here’s how to book an appointment via the app.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
To book an appointment using Pristyn Care application, you need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the Patient App
- Click on the “Consult With A Doctor”
- Select the disease you want to consult for
- Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice
- Click on “Get Consultation Now”
- Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- Confirm the Patient details
- Appointment is Booked
- Details available on the homescreen
- On the scheduled time, the card turns green
- Click on the “Connect with Doctor”
- Start the session
Also, you can give us a call at the above number or fill in the details on the contact form available on the top and bottom of this page. Our medical coordinator gets back to you the earliest.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won’t be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia – which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues – the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor – the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene – Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly – Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon – oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments – make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels – The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers – Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight – Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in for Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Jaipur who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Jaipur. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the “Book Appointment” form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.