Why one must go for the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure?
Being a woman is not easy. With age and life events come several challenges. Losing of vagina leading to sexual dissatisfaction and self-consciousness is one among them. The natural process of childbirth, genetics, tremendous changes in weight or growing age tends to damage to the vaginal tissue. Muscles all around the vaginal, urethral and rectal tubes are affected by the occurrence of such life events. Women are growing cautious about their bodies and want a solution to rejuvenate their beauty externally as well as sexually. As a result of which, vaginal rejuvenation procedures are getting momentum today.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment is quite a new procedure in the medical field. It is a solution to genital area issues of a woman. There are a lot of factors that make it essentially go to the procedure for a woman. We give you a brief idea of the ways in which vaginal rejuvenation procedure can change your life as a woman: -
- It is a completely safe non-surgical procedure accepted by hundreds of women worldwide.
- The procedure uses laser energy that stimulates the growth of collagen improving blood flow and giving immediate results.
- Femilift is one of the best procedures in the list of cosmetic gynecology, however, it demands regular sessions.
- It draws away doubts about sexual appearance and gives you an attractive vagina leading to a better sex life.
There are some add-on advantages that will definitely make you consider laser vaginal rejuvenation procedure the next time you feel conscious of your intimate beauty: -
- The method helps to lift and tightening of loose vaginal or labial area.
- This laser technology is safe for a sensitive area and gives accurate and effective results in minimal time.
- It is a painless procedure of vaginal molding and incontinence of urine.
- It is a quick procedure that can be easily done within 30 minutes
- Proven to give long-lasting results
- Anesthetics are not required
- It also helps combat vaginal dryness
- Results are visible in the first sitting, however, 3 to 4 sessions will give the best results.
Gurgaon: Golf Course Road, Shan Road, MG Road, Cyber Hub, DLF, Sushant Lok, Palam Colony, Sikanderpur, Sector- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,9, 10, 12, 14, 17, 46, 47, 48, 38
South Delhi: Hauz Khas, Green Park, Jor Bagh, South Ex., Saket, Malviya Nagar, GK.
East Delhi: Mayur Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Padpad Ganj, Preet Vihar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Vasundhra, Indirapuram, Geeta Colony, Shahdra, Shastru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Dilshad Garden
West Delhi: Pitampura, Shalimar bagh, Paschim Vihar, Rajouri garden, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Inderlok, Rohini, Punjabi Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Mayapuri, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Wazirpur, Karol Bagh, patel Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Civil Lines, GTB Nagar, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, Najafgarh.
Noida: Sectors 15,18, 16, 21, 22, 26, 30, 31-37, 51-55, 70-73, 100, Arun Vihar, Niti Khand, Kaushambi,Vasundhar Enclave, Ghaziabad.
Punjab and Haryana,Rajisthan: Rewari, Rohtak, Bhiwadi, Sohna, Manesar, Karnal, Bhiwani, Sonipat, Panipat, Jind, Chandigarh, Jaipur